//NOTE: KEEP MOBILE PADDING SHOULD BE DONE PER SUB SECTION IN THIS COLUMN ?>
Oxon Hill Bicycle – Indian Head 100
Date: Sunday, September 7
Time: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Click here for more details and registration.
From Oxon Hill:
|Cycle through the scenic Potomac Heritage area of Southern Maryland.
- Relax at a rest stop at the Mattawoman Creek Art Center in Smallwood State Park.
- Watch for bald eagles and blue herons as you pedal through hundreds of acres of gently rolling forested hills and tidal bottomlands to the panoramic vista of the Potomac River at Riverside.
- Enjoy a rest stop high above the Port Tobacco River with a spectacular view of the Potomac and Port Tobacco rivers.
- Discover history at the Thomas Stone Historic Site
- Experience nature on the Indian Head Rail Trail
|REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Cue sheet and map
- Route marking
- SAG wagon support
- Rest stops providing food and drink
- After-ride picnic