At the meeting we will:
* Consider dangerous intersections and stretches of roads, especially those in denser areas or between town connections that have transportation implications
* Begin to think of what a connected Carroll County looks like – what roads should be prioritized?
* What benefits does bicycling have for Carroll County? Transportation or recreational focus, and understanding the limitations.
* What role do mountain biking trails fit with the county‘s current recreation priorities – how can we open more lands and build the volunteer base to develop the network?
* Develop a plan for moving forward: what are our priorities?